Replica Badge

• 17 Sep 2020 3:56 PM
    Message # 9244315
    Anonymous

I am in the process of creating a living history railroad passenger conductor character. from the 1940-1960s era. Most of the conductor hat badges from this era are relatively expensive and not in the best condition. Can anyone recommend a place that could custom make a replica one for me?

• 14 Oct 2020 6:17 PM
    Reply # 9304357 on 9244315

You may be able to go to a trophy shop or find one similar online and ask them to replicate the badge. Many military challenge coins are designed and created this way. It will probably cost a bit for a setup fee, but once they have your design in their system, making duplicates is relatively inexpensive. Hope this helps!

• 15 Oct 2020 8:15 AM
    Reply # 9305279 on 9304357
    Anonymous
    Elista Istre wrote:

You may be able to go to a trophy shop or find one similar online and ask them to replicate the badge. Many military challenge coins are designed and created this way. It will probably cost a bit for a setup fee, but once they have your design in their system, making duplicates is relatively inexpensive. Hope this helps!

Thanks, I never thought of that. Any advice on how to get a custom conductor hat made? There are plenty of conductor hats available online but am going to need to get it modified to fit the Missouri Pacific Railroad "specs"

Ryan